Attention Back Pain and
Thursday, November 16th
Back pain & Sciatica Workshop Reveals How To Naturally Heal Back Pain & Sciatica For Good
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions(or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you.
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life… I’ve seen it many times. It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store… It can take your focus away on enjoying your life… like spending time with your children or grandchildren… It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don’t want to do… It can ruin your travel plans… And it can take away your ability to live life… having to rely on others… or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
And less movement and less enjoyment of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting… not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems… and life problems.
Here at the Sciatica and Lower Back Specialists at Ann Steinfeld PT, we’ve helped hundreds of people from right here in Costa Mesa… and the rest of Orange County… who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica… it’s our specialty.
So by request, I’m hosting a Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop here at Ann Steinfeld PT at 1700 Adams Ave., Suite #201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (map), Thursday, November 16th from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you are confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery.
How Do I Register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Call Mallory at our office at (714) 556-1600
How Much Is It to Attend?
Nothing… the event is FREE!
Claim your spot quickly! We only have 20 seats available for this event.
So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now at
All 20 attendees for the Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica”
Looking forward to seeing you there,
PT Sciatica and Lower Back Specialists at Ann Steinfeld PT
PS – This event is limited to the first 20 people to register. When you register, you can bring a guest. (We do this because many people request to bring their spouse or other family member).